вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

auction mcbride road timber




My semestral break is coming up soon, and�Iapos;m finally about to�get my much-needed rest, but before that, I must go through my oh-so-hellish midterms once again. Midterms arenapos;t really bad; I enjoy it sometimes, in fact. You get to go home early and if youapos;ve studied ahead of time, you can just use whatever free time you have left to laze around.

But right now, lazing around is the last thing on my mind.

Tomorrowapos;s scheduled tests are Social Studies and English.�English is fine; I�already studied for it and the lessons are relatively easy to master. Itapos;s Social Studies thatapos;s the problem.

During every single Social Studies class I took, I did absolutely nothing but try my best not to look bored so my teacher wonapos;t suspect I wasnapos;t listening (but�I really wasnapos;t ahahaha).

Oh well, now my laziness has finally taken its toll on poor apos;ol moi; I have no notes and my book is ... Somewhere around here. So anyway, my good friend Gianna made a reviewer and now I�felt that I was finally saved... Only to find out that I just couldnapos;t get a single word of the reviewer in my head if I was just reading it out of my laptop monitor (as usual). I need the reviewer in paper so I can read it through while pacing around the balcony; for some reason that really helps.

So what am I�doing now? Well, Iapos;m rewriting my friends 9-page reviewer in a spare notebook so I can finally get SOMETHING�in my head.

Not only that, I�have a cut in my right thumb and it throbs slightly when�I�put pressure on it, so writing stuff down is so freaking annoying.

Iapos;m tired and I�just want to get this test over with.

I�hate Social Studies. I�donapos;t do bad at it at all, but still, I HATE IT.

ford engine specifications, auction mcbride road timber, auction mchenry, auction mckenzie, auction mcknight missouri ralph, auction mcleish.



Комментариев нет: