суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

coneflower seeds




For months and months and months Iapos;ve been trying to get a stray cat comfortable enough to allow me to pet it. The cat was abandoned by a next door neighbor damn over a year ago and since that time has been extremely skittish. A month or so ago, this cat started appearing near my back door or on the steps leading to my back door but would always run away whenever I approached. I had started feeding this orange cat (which I named Orange Kitty) and so the supply of food attracted the stray (which I will now call Stray Kitty).

This evening, I opened my back door as I waited for a pot of coffee to finish and there is Stray Kitty. Cid, the Ambassador between Kitty World and Human World rushed out and introduced himself. Stray Kitty dared to walk a little closer to me so I grabbed some food which Stray Kitty took eagerly. After a minute, I held out my hand and Stray Kitty didnapos;t run off. Stray Kitty allowed me to pet his head and back. He seemed to like the attention. Iapos;m assuming he hasnapos;t received any kind of affection from a human for some time.

So, what have we learned?
Perseverance and patience pays off in the end?
The way to anyoneapos;s heart is through the stomach?
Love conquers all?

Hell NO

We learn that I have no life. Honestly, though, Iapos;m very pleased with the successful outcome.

fro dogs, coneflower seeds, coneflower seed, coneflower purple, coneflower plants, coneflowers.



Комментариев нет: