четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

chekers




�hehs. Surprisingly i didnt MIA�. :x . Heh . So i went to sleep at 5 ._. . Yeas. Then i woke up at 8 . Cos jianyong called me ==apos; . So i was like " uhhh . Yahhhhh ==apos; " then i woke up 9. I sms him. That i woke up . So he call then i was like " uhhhhya.." lmaos. So went back to slp 12pm luhs . "�HEH��JY��I�JUST�WOKE�UP��" lmaos. Tired uh. Heh . So next few days no sch . Psle marking . So its gnna be very bored . I dont know . Maybe iapos;m gonna change to live journal . PERMENANTLY�. I think iapos;d do that . Yeahs �(: . Heh . Cos . Itapos;s like . Much better then blogger?

i donapos;t know . Iapos;m running out of topics . I used to be those kind of people who is damn high . Has to say alot. Heh .

sayonara blogger �hello LiveJournal��(: .

and i just chnged my blog link ytd ==apos; lols. Ohkay . Im Bored. X:

Yea. My maid. Say she wanted to check if i did chnge my pad. She is like so damn pervertic okay . ==apos; she doesnt believe lahs . I hate her. She is pervertic . She always have to see if i chnge my pad. Eew luhs. I chnge nvr chnge her prob meh ==apos; lols. She like to charge in when i bathing and has to see those parts . I hate her can
chekers, chekers auto, chekers auto part.



Комментариев нет: