воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

clip monster truck video




I decicated a substantial part of my day to housework, today. In between reading bits of John Durham Petersapos; Courting the Abyss, I did the laundry and made a slow-cooked dinner.

As a result, the bedroom smells like drying laundry, and the kitchen smells like Guinness-flavoured beef and vegetable stew. Itapos;s nice.

Sometimes, I wonder if it wouldnapos;t just be more pleasant to be a homemaker. Not that I donapos;t get satisfaction from my graduate work, but... I like just taking care of the home environment. Itapos;s relaxing, and thereapos;s good food and pleasant smells at the end of the tunnel.

On the other hand, if I were forced to take on homemaking tasks, as opposed to using them as procrastination devices, I probably wouldnapos;t enjoy them half as much. Instead, I would yell as Parker for not doing his share, and things would just degenerate. Iapos;m not a homemaker - I just enjoy pretending to be one, every now and then�(and I do a damn good job at it, if I do say so myself).

All is well.


clip monster truck video, clip monster rc truck video, clip monster movie, clip monkey video, clip monkey trunk video.



Комментариев нет: