вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

custom home builder missouri




Iapos;m mad at him.
If he was�there for me, would things be different?�
I donapos;t want to change.
I do want "him" to notice me, but not that way.
Iapos;m scared about what could happen.
Iapos;m scared about what will happen.
I have no clue what the future holds, for her, for me, for us.
I hope my world finds its�rightful center again.
I wish things were different.� I wish things were better.�
I hope things�get better.

Things will get better.
Things will change.
My world will find its rightful center.
Just�wait,�
It will�happen.�
I really hope it does.

The holidays are�right around the corner,�good things will come with�them.�
Family,�lights, music, fun, warmth, and everything else wonderful.
**sigh**� Yep, thats�just what I need, the holidays.
Thanks for�reading�this.

BTW If a�branch falls off a tree in the middle of no where�with no one to hear it, does it make a�sound?






a time to kill film reviews, custom home builder missouri, custom home builder michigan, custom home builder md, custom home builder mckinney, custom home builder maryland charles.



Комментариев нет: